Monday, May 28, 2007

Hello Bloggers from Bombay



1. As the invite says, we need for you to confirm your attendance to us via email.

2. You can come if you’re a veteran blogger / a new blogger / a blog reader / a blog commentator / a blog stalker (though we will kill you) or just a friend of a blogger (though I know most of us have few of these).

3. Entrance is @ Rs. 150/- per head and covers the entrées and NOT booze.

and last and most importantly…..

4. DO SPREAD THE WORD.

Believe me, this is going to be one heck of a meet you don’t wanna miss.

I am looking forward to this meet,it will be my first such meet.I read this invite here , here and here.

All are invited.
jhaji

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. The Acting Tuition Sydney offered by Point Break Drama has a variety of short acting courses or classes taught by professional actors.

Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority